Centersound on playbar

• 3 March 2018
  • 6 replies

Hi!
Is there a way to turn up the volume on the center speaker? Sometimes when i watch a movie, I would like for the speech to be a little louder. When I had my old 5.1 surround system I could ajust every single speaker but I can find the ajustment in the app..
I hope you can help me.
Johnny

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12
There's no individual speaker adjustment, I would agree that centre volume adjustment would be a very welcome addition.

Have you got Speech Enhancement turned on?.
Hi Keithmac
No. Where do i find that setting?
Badge
To sonos team:

Hi, there must speech up/down volume control
Thank you
Badge
I agree, please add this as a feature request, Center Channel Volume Control for DD5.1 content.
I have a def tech soundbar and sub. It has a volume, sub level and center level controls. I LOVE this amount of control. Something similar with my Sonos system would be much appreciated.

I currently own a beam, sub and the new amp which powers my existing ceiling surround sound. The speech enhancement works well most of the time, but as movies still have to be turned up too loud to hear dialog. If I could adjust speech separately, it would be COMPLETELY satisfied with the Sonos system I have
Badge
Cheers, I'm checking out def tech soundbars now!:D