Question

Cannot unconnect Sonos from TV....want to control volume on my remote control

• 10 September 2017
  • 2 replies

So, I've been able to play Sonos for my music (play bar, and 2 x Sonos 1) and then reconnect the whole system to my t.v. - but with the latest update.... I cannot find any settings preferences except how to change the date...... How can I stop my sonos app from controlling the t.v. volume as I want to go back to using my remote control!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

What device is your controller on? What OS is it running?

Supported OS

If I were to guess based on the information you've provided, the controller is on some device that has limited support. You'd need to either upgrade the OS, or install the controller on another device that has a supported OS, so you would have access to the areas that you're now not able to get to.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
This page has some great details as to why you're not seeing settings. It's almost always that you have mismatched software versions between controllers and devices, or your controller is running an OS software that's no longer supported fully.