Cannot get audio from Fire Stick to Beam

• 20 July 2018
  • 2 replies

I’ve tried all the suggestions in here, turned the Dolby off, my tv speakers are off. Switched to PCM. I had to reset the factory settings on my Visio because every time I’d turn TV Speakers to Off, it would automatically switch back to on. I thought this might have something to do with the Fire Stick, but resetting the tv fixed that problem. Ive gone to Browse on the Sonos app and have selected tv, but there is no audio coming out of the Beam when on Fire Stick.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Plug the Sonos into HDMI 1
Not a solution but there is something funky with my new 2018 p series this new beam and the firestick.

The beam will not be recognized when the firestick is plugged into an HDMI port on powerup. Automatically does the TV speakers until I unplug the firestick and then boom, beam fires right up and all is well.. can plug the the stick back in and I'm good to go. It's annoying but workable until someone updates firmware and fixes this.