Question

Cannot control Kodi media player one Sonos Playbar configured.

Hi all - first time posting here.

I have a Samsung UA65MU7000 with the Samsung One remote control. I am attempting to set up my sonos playbar so I can control its volume using the samsung one remote control. I have followed the set-up instructions located here - https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3444?language=en_US .

Once this is done, I can control the volume on my playbar using the samsung remote - however, I can no longer navigate my Kodi Media player - plugged into HDMI1 - using the samsung remote. If I delete the configuration to control my playbar, I can once again use the samsung remote to navigate the kodi media player.

It appears that I can't use the remote to both control the playbar volume and the media player at the same time. Any suggestions as to what I should be doing to configure this to control both? I did not strike this problem with previous televisions using this configuration - only this samsung model.

James

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.