Answered

Cannot connect Samsung UN49MU6103 to Beam

• 4 August 2018
  • 3 replies

I cant connect my Samsung 55 inch to the Sonos Beam tried everything in the manual and phone support but nothing help anyone!
icon

Best answer by Jeff S 8 August 2018, 23:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Badge
I can only say i am having the same problem with a Samsung Q7. Pretty disappointing unboxing for sure!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
HI folks,

Are you getting a particular error when setting things up? If the TV has Anynet, you may need to enable it in the TV's system settings, or expert settings. It may also help to remove all HDMI devices from your TV, reboot the TV, then add the Beam back to the TV and see if you can get set up. After setting up, you can add back the other HDMI devices 1 by 1.

If these steps fail, please submit a diagnostic report and reply with the confirmation number.
just go into settings, sound, sound output, then choose audio out as optical, them make sure that the optical is connected to your output box not your TV, another fix is if you cannot pick up your sonos on the wifi network then you can change the channel number on Sonos settings, if you need any other info just post here.