Question

Cannot add track to sonos playlist

• 14 May 2015
  • 5 replies

When I try to add any track to my Sonos playlist from Deezer / Soundcloud etc, I get a error message saying 'Unabke to add "[song name] to your "[playlist name]" playlist.

This happens on my iPhone 5S and MacBook Pro

Why is this and how do I fix it? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Try rebooting all your Sonos components and router, usually solves the issues! Good luck!
Just rebooted all 3 Sonos components as well as the router, no luck :( 

The other half is able to add songs into playlists, it's just me who is unable to? 

Haven't a clue why 
Userlevel 3
Hi Jae,

I suggest that you submit a diagnostics, take note of the diagnostic number  https://sonos.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/142
and then contact Sonos support www.sonos.com/support, they can figure out what is going wrong!

Cheers!
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi Jae,

Afroviking is correct in that a diagnostic report would help us determine why you get that error. Please submit a diagnostic report and reply here with the confirmation number.
It would be nice if the message included a reason. There must have been some error reached by the code that can be shared with the user.