Answered

Can i connect my Sony Home Theatre Stand RHT G900

Can i connect my Sony Home Theatre Stand RHT G900 to the SONOS system using CONNECT?
icon

Best answer by MikeV 27 November 2015, 14:27

Yes, you can. The Sonos Connect has three different types of audio output: Optical, Coaxial, and analog (red/white RCA). It appears that the RHT-G900 has all three types of connectors, so you should be able to use any of them without issue.

The only concern is that you might not be able to use whatever input you choose for Sonos with an HDMI cable, giving you one less video source. You'll most likely need to use one of the digital connections, since the analog connection on the stand is reserved for the TV, whether it's connected through HDMI or not.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Yes, you can. The Sonos Connect has three different types of audio output: Optical, Coaxial, and analog (red/white RCA). It appears that the RHT-G900 has all three types of connectors, so you should be able to use any of them without issue.

The only concern is that you might not be able to use whatever input you choose for Sonos with an HDMI cable, giving you one less video source. You'll most likely need to use one of the digital connections, since the analog connection on the stand is reserved for the TV, whether it's connected through HDMI or not.
Thank you, very much appreciated

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings