Question

Best TV for Sonos ARC

• 25 November 2020
  • 1 reply

What is the best TV for Sonos Arc?  I wanted to buy a Samsung 75” The Frame 2020.

I was reading Sonos doesn’t work with any of the latest Samsung TVs through eArc and Samsung and Sonos are working on a fix (its been over two months and all news has gone silent).

Is there a list of TVs that have actually been tested and known to work?

Ref: https://en.community.sonos.com/home-theater-228993/sonos-arc-samsung-frame-tv-earc-not-working-6842523

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @DavidKiff.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

Here are actually some of the TV from Samsung that are affected by this issue.

Samsung 55Q95T​ / ​Samsung QE75LS03T​ / ​Samsung QA75LS03TASX​ / Samsung QA65LS03TAWXXY.

• Samsung has released a firmware update for the 2020 QLED ( LS03T) (1402.1) Range in the US.
  • This Firmware update ver 1402.1  may assist in mitigating this issue.
  • If the customer has a different model check the customer's specific model on the local Samsung support site to see if there are any updates since the 1st of October 2020.

We will still continue to monitor and escalate this with Samsung until all Samsung TVs are compatible with Sonos Arc using eARC.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.