Answered

Beam audio/video sync

• 29 June 2020
  • 5 replies

After searching all tips and still not being able to solve the slight delay in audio from my Sony Bravia on the Sonos Beam, I wonder if any thought has been put into putting in a negative adjustment on the app. I was able to do this on my Bose Cinemate and it worked perfectly.  Would it be possible on any future software update?

icon

Best answer by Simon B 30 June 2020, 22:24

Hi @edandlynn, Thanks for the update. Thank you for your detailed post outlining the issue, we'll make sure that we'll pass this on to our engineering team as a feature request for the negative adjustment for the audio sync on the Sonos app. Rest assured that we'll try our best to improve your experience with our Sonos products.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @edandlynn, Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community. Regarding your concern about the out of sync issue with your Sonos Beam and the Sony Bravia TV, you may check this link about Audio and Video out of sync for some steps to see if this will resolve the issue.

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

Hi Simon thanks for the reply we’ve tried all hints and tips, now connected via the optical adaptor which has improved to nearly 100% but still think that a negative adjustment for the audio sync would help solve what seems to be quite a common problem.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @edandlynn, Thanks for the update. Thank you for your detailed post outlining the issue, we'll make sure that we'll pass this on to our engineering team as a feature request for the negative adjustment for the audio sync on the Sonos app. Rest assured that we'll try our best to improve your experience with our Sonos products.

Thanks it would be a big improvement !!

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Hi @edandlynn, No worries. You're always welcome here.

The Sonos Community is always here to help