Question

Beam and One along with One SL lost connection with Samsung TV.

• 5 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Badge

My issues are as mentioned above.

Basically, this happened after i accidentally plugged out my HDMI on the ARC port. Since then, my Surrounds system (Beam, One, and One SL) no longer working as how it should until I set it up again. 

I have tried to reboot my tv Samsung (UA43RU7100KXXS) by unplugging them from the power source (after a min) then plugging them back in. It’s not working.

I have tried to unplug the Beam off the tv and power source, did the same, it is still not working.

I have tried the method Sonos suggested, unplug all HDMI, start with HDMI-ARC first, then fix the rest, it worked but only temporarily. Once I switched off my tv, and on again it goes back to normal tv volume. 

Anyone has any idea to fix this issue permanently? My only regret was I accidentally plugged out the HDMI from ARC port.

*I have also tried other methods provided by Sonos. To switch off and on the Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC), same issue.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @edwinisdenim, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for bringing this up and we understand where you're coming from. I appreciate you taking the time to do some basic troubleshooting to resolve the issue. So that we can check on the status of your Sonos system. I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

Badge

Hi Simon, I have submitted it. I am not sure if it can be detected with this diagnostics, but then again, what do I know. :) 

The confirmation number is 1863736814. Thank you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @edwinisdenim, thanks for the update and also for submitting a diagnostic report. Upon checking some information on the diagnostic report. I can’t see anything wrong with your Sonos system. no errors or Interference being detected. And since you’ve already done some troubleshooting steps and this could be an ongoing issue. I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps.  They may generate further diagnostic and investigation what could be causing this issue. 

Let me know your thoughts with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.