Avr 5.1 with optical port out

• 4 April 2019
  • 5 replies

Badge +1
Hello
Is there an avr 5.1 with optical output, so that I can manage this job?

P.S. if need these info, the rack is 10 meters away from the avr
Thx so much...

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

eserem,

As others are suggesting, I recommend hiring a pro.

With respect to this community, I suggest not starting multiple threads asking questions relating to the same system.

Unless respondents notice that there are multiple threads related to the same installation (and spend extra time reading through all of these threads), you may receive answers that are not appropriate for your situation. And, the more experienced users may back away from the multiple threads, not replying to any of them. Finally, other users discovering only one of the threads and, lacking the overall system context, might reach an inappropriate conclusion.
Userlevel 7
There are AVR's with HDMI-out...not sure if that will work. Here's a link to get you started. https://www.bing.com/search?q=receivers+with+optical+out&src=IE-SearchBox&FORM=IENAD2

However I strongly recommend you seek the help of a professional before you spend your money.

Cheers!
To judge by your other threads you need a professional installer to work with your to establish what it is you really want to achieve and then the best way to meet your requirements
Badge +1
I think you need to call in a professional instaĺler to advise on this.
Thx for advice
I need call a professional installer just for ask if ther is in the commerce an avr with spdif out?
I try to find only one way to connect all my sonos amp in the rack with the avr, without going through a connect amp / sonos amp (I would like not buy another device). To manage remotely what I want to hear and where.
I think you need to call in a professional instaĺler to advise on this.