Answered

Audio in sorround speakers with stereo input

• 20 January 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge
Hi, my current configuration is 5.0 since I have not acquired my sub yet. The question is how can I have sound on all the speakers, when the input is only stereo. with the current configuration, I only have sound in the beam. when the input is 5.1 or 2.0 it works properly. Thank you
icon

Best answer by Sjoop1985 20 January 2019, 11:38

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge
Thanks Sjoop1985, is the actual configuration I have. Also I check the thread. So, nothing more to do. Regards
For music playback, you can achieve this by going to settings, room settings and then chosing the room your 5.0 setup is in. From there, go to advanced audio, surround settings. Click the button behind "music playback" to change the setting from. "ambient" to "full".
For TV audio that is in stereo, see my reply in this thread. If the TV audio is in stereo, Sonos will upmix it to simulated 5.1, there is no way you can change it to output full stereo on the surrounds.