Arc Loud Channels

• 22 December 2020
  • 3 replies

I have had my Arc hooked to my OLED 65BX for a few days now and really pleased with the system - last couple of days i have noticed that when I sometimes switch a channel, that the volume is very very loud - anyone any ideas what I am doing wrong please? 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Does this only happen when you are watching different TV channels? Are the samechannels always loud or is it random? Are you using a cable box or cable streaming service?

I am using a sky q box and not switching source so it’s within the same box of that makes sense - I have done a reset and will see how it goes - strange that it’s only on 1 channel though 

Userlevel 7

Is that one channel louder even playing through your TV’s internal speakers? There might be a volume leveler setting on the Sky Q box or on your TV that could fix that. Night Sound mode on the Arc could lessen the loudness too.