Answered

Sonos Arc & LG TV (not C9 OLED) sound cuts in and out

• 12 January 2021
  • 5 replies

The Sound disapears periodically on a LG tv (not the Oled your other answer relates to). 
sound is connected through hdmi-arc. 
help! Really annoying on a new product. 

icon

Best answer by Corry P 23 February 2021, 17:35

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

I will monitor and get back to you. 
thx

morten 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Stenbjerg 

Are you still experiencing this issue? The best steps to take to fix this are to remove your TV’s power for at least 30 seconds and check that your HDMI connections are secure. Reversing the HDMI cable can sometimes help too. If you continue to have problems, however, it’s best to get in touch with our technical support team while you’re with your system so they can get diagnostics from it and try some real-time troubleshooting actions.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hello there @Stenbjerg, thanks for updating us and on the information that you gave. About the diagnostic report that you sent. It shows everything is working fine on your system, which could be because the diagnostic was run after you power cycled the system. You can observe it for now and If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are always happy to assist you.

Hi Simon 

the sound usually comes back if we change channel or turn of set top box. But Tuesday it stopped all together. So I rebooted tv and arc. And for now it works again. But not sure it lasts. So please check up with the Nr. 1292602452

br

Morten

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi there @Stenbjerg, Thanks for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about the sound issue on your system, So that we can check it’s status, please submit a diagnostic and respond with the confirmation number. This way we can identify the cause of the issue. Thanks. 

Please, feel free to let me know if you require any further information.