Question

Arc + 4 Ceiling speakers or 2 One SLs

• 10 October 2020
  • 1 reply

For the living room tv area, I will be buying Sonos Arc with subwoofer. As the space I have is big, so I am thinking of connecting 4 Sonos in-ceiling speakers with Sonos Amp. Can I create Surround Sound, Dolby Atmos sound experience with this set up?

Alternatively will I get a better experience if I only connect 2 One SLs instead of 4 In-Ceiling speakers?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

Hi @jasmeetsingh2611, welcome to the Sonos Community! We thank you for your interest and for reaching out here with us. 

Any setup and surround speakers of your choice will work. Sonos home theater speakers support Dolby Digital 5.0 and 5.1 surround sound.  It will both transform your home with high-definition surround sound for home theater, music, and more. Just make sure you place your surround speakers behind and to the left and right of your usual listening position. It will also depend on which setup would work in your home. We can wait for other users here to share their experience and feedback or reach out to our Sales team

Hope this helps. We and the community are always here to help.