Apple TV (4th), videoprojector & synchronisation

• 10 December 2018
  • 0 replies

Badge
Need advise about synchronisation between audio & video

Hi everyone,

I would like to purchase 2 SONOS one. I use an Apple TV 4th Gen and a videoprojector.
When I watch a movie, the video is going out from the Apple TV through the HDMI cable to the videoprojector and the sound is out from the videoprojector via minijack to my actual 2:1 speakers.

I tried to config the sound going out from the Apple TV via Airplay to my speakers and the video to the projector via the HDMI cable behind the Apple TV but I experience some synchronisation issues between video and audio.

I wanted to know if you have tested the syncho between sending the audio on the SONOS one from the Apple TV via Airplay and the video out from the Apple TV via HDMI to another device like a projector or TV.

Any test already done? How can I make sure that there is no synchronisation issue between audio and video in this kind of setup?

I hope I explained well the issue I experience and my question (not sure... 🙂 )

Thanks in advance for your help and advices!

Cheers

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.