Question

amp+ sub

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

hello everyone do you recommend a mid-range sub to connect with amp?  it takes a particular wiring thanks

5 replies

I recommend the SONS SUB. SUB can be wireless.

Otherwise I recommend a “powered subwoofer” (contains its own amplifier) connected to AMP’s subwoofer output.

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Otherwise I recommend a “powered subwoofer” (contains its own amplifier) connected to AMP’s subwoofer output.

thanks for the answer, a sub is not sonos can you advise me which one? thanks

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

https://www.amazon.com/Klipsch-R-100SW-10-Subwoofer/dp/B07FKH9ZDC

You can accuse me of being snotty, but I think that SUB is one of the best subwoofer values available and to me it is “mid-range” in price. Until SUB came on the market I could not accept the results of any subwoofer in that price range.

What speakers are you driving with AMP?

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

You can accuse me of being snotty, but I think that SUB is one of the best subwoofer values available and to me it is “mid-range” in price. Until SUB came on the market I could not accept the results of any subwoofer in that price range.

What speakers are you driving with AMP?

i already have the sonos sub in the tv room, now i want to create another tv room i already have jbl es 90 speakers and take advantage of the sonos discount and take AMP