Answered

Sonos speakers missing from my Sonos app after making them the default speaker for Google home devices.

• 6 March 2020
  • 1 reply

I have various Play:1 and Play:5 in different rooms. Each room has a Google Home device. Recently, I made the Sonos speaker the default speaker for the Google Home speaker in the corresponding room. I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence, but all the Sonos I’ve joined this way are now missing from the Sonos App. The one Sonos I didn’t connect still shows in the Sonos app. I changed it back so the Sonos are not the default speaker for the Google Home devices but they still don’t show in the Sonos app. Anybody else have this problem? Avoiding trying to re associate each Sonos speaker as a new speaker to the Sonos app. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 7 March 2020, 17:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Hi @alseattle , thanks for the response and welcome to the Sonos Community.

Are the other speakers showing a solid white LED light? This would indicate the units are on and idle.

If so, I would like to investigate the state of the speakers further. Would you be able to provide me with a diagnostic report of your system?

By replying to this thread with the confirmation number, I would be happy to take a look further.