Question

Sonos One Google Assistant Refuses to work

• 25 July 2019
  • 1 reply

Hey guys for the past week or so and after working like a charm.. Google assistant on my One has been a mess.

First of all if i say Hey Google all good but to actually follow my command i need to scream at it. Today i screamed play it played and then out of nowhere told me how far a Minessota bar is from me. HAHA. also if i dont turn off the assistant on my phone then its a total mess i ll say one thing the One is going to do one thing and my phone something completely different. but most of the time i say hey google it beeps and then just doesnt do anything..

Any help?

Thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Same here, I reported this to Sonos in the Netherlands and after an hour of talking they told me it's a more frequently reported issue. There are also more threads with similar stories. I hope it's going to be fixed soon. It was super nice when it worked but now it's pretty frustrating