Answered

Sonos One - google assistant problem - device not available ?

• 23 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

Hi there,

I was using google assistant on my Sonos One without any problem, and since yesterday, I have a problem : now if I ask vocally to play music on amazon or a radio on tunein like I was doing before, the assistant answers “one device at least is not available, I suggest you to configure it again...” (approximate traduction of the french message).

I tried to reinstall Google Assistant using the Sonos Android App, but the problem persists.

Note that I can play radios and music on the Sonos from my smartphone ; it’s only the Google Assistant of the Sonos One that does not seem to find how to play music on the Sonos One it self...

icon

Best answer by James L. 23 June 2021, 13:24

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Badge

Ok thanks for your rapid answer.

Note that the assistant can still answer classic questions like “what time is it ?” or “what is the weather ?”. There is only problems when I ask to play music tracks or a radio.

Badge +17

Hi @binbinhfr,

We’ve identified a problem with Google Assistant on Sonos and are working with them on a fix. You may not be able to use voice commands until it’s resolved. Please keep an eye on our status page for any further updates.