Sonos Beam Stopped Working with Samsung TV

• 19 July 2021
  • 3 replies

My Sonos has been working great for 2 years on my Samsung TV. Yesterday it stopped working. Completely. Unplugged everything and plugged back in. Won’t recognize the connection. Unplugged HDMI and then back into ARC (same connection), tv says it’s trying to recognize connection, then nothing. Sonos still works for my phone connection, but can’t get it on my TV. 
Seems to be a common issue - Help. 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

My Sonos has been working great for 2 years on my Samsung TV. Yesterday it stopped working. Completely. Unplugged everything and plugged back in. Won’t recognize the connection. Unplugged HDMI and then back into ARC (same connection), tv says it’s trying to recognize connection, then nothing. Sonos still works for my phone connection, but can’t get it on my TV. 
Seems to be a common issue - Help. 

Does it work if you uncable any/all ‘other’ devices you may have connected (over HDMI) to the TV and toggle AnyNet+ off and on again? Also have you tried a different HDMI cable?

There are no other devices connected. So, no. 

And yes, tried another HDMI, even though I don’t understand why that would have any effect. Cables don’t just fail - it doesn’t move or get touched at any point.