Answered

Problems with Swedish Google assistant, and not English?

• 23 June 2021
  • 1 reply

Hallå, varit ägare till en sonos One i snart en vecka och det har inte varit några som helst problem att prata med för att be den sätta på spotify till exempel, förrän igår. Jag har iaf själv försökt felsöka vart lösningen ligger, då det bara är spotify som krånglar med röststyrning (inte tex Ikea Trådfri lampor). När jag testade att byta språk på den, så funkade helt plötsligt det helt utmärkt med att säga till högtalaren att sätta på låtarna. Någon som varit med om liknande problem och kunnat lösa det?

Hello, have been the owner of a sonos One for almost a week and it has not been any problem to talk to to ask it to turn on spotify for example, until yesterday. I myself have tried to troubleshoot where the solution is, as it is only spotify that has problems with voice control (not eg Ikea Wireless Lights). When I tried to change the language on it, all of a sudden it worked perfectly fine to tell the speaker to turn on the songs. Anyone been through similar problems and been able to solve it?

Mod Edit: Added Google Translation to English, as this is an English-language forum.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 23 June 2021, 16:41

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7

Google Assistant is currently experiencing some problems with Sonos. It could be related to this issue:

https://status.sonos.com