Answered

I can't reach the internet right now check your modem and router connections and try again

• 22 September 2021
  • 29 replies

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

29 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

Ditto.  GA works fine on Google devices, but “I can’t reach the Internet right now...” across the board on all Sonos devices (where GA is installed).   What a pain in the a$$.  This is exactly why I keep a single Google Home mini in the kitchen.   Started happening after I upgraded yesterday.  

Badge

Same thing happening for me. Started when I updated to newer version of the app today. Google assistant seems to be working fine on other google devices so not sure what has it no working on either my Arc or One

Userlevel 2

Having the same issue with all Sonos devices for the entire day today.  I do see that the Alexa service is listed as down on Sonos status page, so possibly the Google service is equally broken and they just haven’t updated the status page.  This is an extremely long resolution time.

Well that might explain why google assistant stopped working in my car at roughly the same time.

Having the same issue with all Sonos devices for the entire day today.  I do see that the Alexa service is listed as down on Sonos status page, so possibly the Google service is equally broken and they just haven’t updated the status page.  This is an extremely long resolution time.