Answered

Google assistant on 2 sonos systems

• 5 July 2019
  • 2 replies

I have a sonos system in the office and at home. I want to have my google assistan also working in the office but If i add it trough the sonos app it opens the appstore for goole assustant and after that the browser it opened gives a 404 on the url .

How Can i add the two Sonos systems?
icon

Best answer by UKMedia 8 July 2019, 09:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hi Jeroen, I am having the same problem. I have four Sonos installations. To get one working I had to unlink the other.

The Sonos app works across multiple installations, showing the speakers once you log in to the network. I'm getting the feeling that Google Assistant isn't going to allow that flexibility.

Thank you posting this question - I look forward to hearing what the community has to say.

Regards, Gary
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi both

The relationship between GA and a Sonos System must be 1:1 (The same as Alexa to Sonos). In addition, it is also recommended that you have different Sonos Accounts per location or IP Sub Net.