Question

Google Assistant Not Working With Uploaded Music

Userlevel 3
Badge +7
Hi,

I was so excited about Google Assistant integration coming to Sonos as I have a library of about 20,000 tracks of uploaded music in my Google Play library. Unfortunately, even after upgrading my free account to unlimited, with a 3 months free trial, I can't get the Google Assistant to play any of my uploaded music. It keeps telling me I need to re-sign-in on the Sonos app. I have tried this with no luck. Am I doing something wrong or is this functionality not yet available? It works fine with music I haven't uploaded. I can understand Google Assistant not being able to work with a free account but surely uploaded music should be accessible if you have an unlimited subscription? I do hope this functionality is coming soon as i generally only listen to my personal library, rather than new music available though music services.

Many thanks

Darren

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.