Google Assistant - No Devices Found

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Hi

There was no need to remove Music Services. Have you added these back and are they the same within both Sonos and Google Home Apps? Can you open the Google Home App and select the Home button in the bottom left hand corner and then select Add>Set up device>works with Google. Do you see your Sonos account linked with the correct number of Sonos devices? If not then please search for Sonos and then link your Sonos Account.

Please retest, although if Voice Services are not correctly enabled within the Sonos App, any Sonos Ones may still not work - we'll address that next. 🙂 Please try asking GA on you phone to play music, remembering to include the Sonos Room Name in the command 'Hey Google, Play Piano Chill playlist on [Sonos Room Name]

Let us know how you get on.
Badge
My sonos account is linked in Google Home. What doesn't work is adding the voice assistant.

I have retested many times.
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
My sonos account is linked in Google Home. What doesn't work is adding the voice assistant.

I have retested many times.

Sorry for the delay in answering. Does the account linking within the Google Home App, show the correct number of Sonos Devices?
Badge
All the devices show up in the list (including both Sonos Ones).
De.NT

I have quite a few questions for you..
  • Have you got just the one Google “Home” installed in the Google App?
  • What language(s) are installed in your Google Assistant App?
  • What is your Country profile set to in your online Sonos Account?
  • What router are you using and do you have any wireless network access points or repeaters/hubs etc?
  • Have you set a default premium music subscription service in your GA App and is the same service/account credentials also installed in the Sonos App?
  • Have you tried installing the GA voice assistant from the Sonos One/Beam device “Room Settings”?
  • Have you ever tried unlinking and then re-linking the Sonos Skill/Device/Card in the Google App?