Answered

Google assistant endless loop

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

36 replies

Userlevel 2
When I got home tonight, the signup process worked just fine. It must have been due to the outage they were experiencing earlier.
According to the Sonos status page, the outage still exists and it is still a no go for me.
Same issue for me in sweden. Just looping when i try to connect Google Assistant to Sonos, it worked for a friend yesterday... He has a Sonos One and 1 have a sonos beam
Userlevel 3
Badge
I am having the exact same issue. If there is an outage, it would be great to get some sort of proactive message stating that so we know what the problem is.
Same here: After an app force stop (not sure if related), I'm again able to register.
Worked to connect when i used the app Google HOME instead of Google assistent 👏👏👍🏼

Thanks, it worked for me too !!
Finally worked for me this morning!!
I am having the exact same problem. I've tried clearing the Sonos app cache, deleting all app data and starting over, problem persists. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, problem persists. Any help from Sonos official support would be appreciated!
Same issue here.
Same problem here as well.
Same issue here too. I saw people were having the same problem with Alexa a while back, and they fixed it by making sure their address was up to date on their sonos profile. I tried that and still no luck.