Answered

Google assistant endless loop

Show first post
This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

36 replies

Moderator Note: This outage should now be resolved. If you continue to have any issues, please open up a new thread.

There's currently an outage affecting Alexa and Spotify Connect. GA might be afflicted as well.

https://status.sonos.com/
Ditto! Was working fine when I first registered everything yesterday. Today it wouldn't play so I unregistered Google Assistant and started registration all over. Getting the same error mentioned:

You need to link speakers to your *********@gmail.com Sonos account before you can add this skill.
Following. Same thing for me too. Ugh.
Userlevel 2
@pcdangio yeah I saw that and also updated my address. No luck.
Same problem here too
United States
Guys, in which country do you reside? GA is available only in US till July.
Same issue here too. I saw people were having the same problem with Alexa a while back, and they fixed it by making sure their address was up to date on their sonos profile. I tried that and still no luck.
Same problem here as well.
Same issue here.
I am having the exact same problem. I've tried clearing the Sonos app cache, deleting all app data and starting over, problem persists. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, problem persists. Any help from Sonos official support would be appreciated!