Answered

Google assistant and sonos boost

• 23 May 2021
  • 2 replies

I have an sonos setup of the Arc, Sub and two sonos ones including the sonos boost.
When I want to setup the google assistant it tells me that I have to connect to the same wifi network.

But I cannot connect with my google assistant to this network.
I have two of this sonos systems and both has problems to get the google assistant working.

Can you help me out what to do?

Regards,

icon

Best answer by Corry P 24 May 2021, 10:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hi Corry,

Thanks, I will go to try this.

Regards, Corina

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Corina9091 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I recommend that you reboot your WiFi router by powering-off for at least 30 seconds. Once you turn it back on, there will be a few minutes’ wait before you can try again.

If this doesn’t help, please make sure you are connected to the correct WiFi (not a guest WiFi) on your phone. If you have another, please also try from another phone.

If you have any WiFi boosters or extenders, I recommend you switch them off - at least for as long as it takes to get Google Assistant working.

If this doesn’t help, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system.