Google assistant

• 19 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Very low volume on google assistent and no reaction when i try to adjust the volume. What to do?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Molsen72.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, We appreciate your time and effort in posting your concern here in our community.

Just to clarify is it just the volume command doesn't recognize by Google voice?

Are you also giving the command directly to your Sonos speaker or other Google products?

I’ve provably try first to remove and add google assistance in the Sonos app.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

I will try that. Only google command to sonos speaker and it do respond correctly but thr respond is so low I barley hear anything and when i try to adjust the volume nothing happens 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Molsen72.

Welcome, thank you for reaching back to Sonos Community.

Actually, this kind of issue was caused by changes on Google's side and also affects some of Google's own hardware.

I’d review the previous tech bulletin and this was resolved 08-12-2020.

But please let us know how it goes after uninstalling and re-adding Google assistance.

If still doesn't work any feedback should be directed to Google.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.