Question

Endless loop when trying to get Google Assistant working on Sonos Move

• 25 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Please fix the endless loop issue. I still have it. Bought the Sonos Move but it is so frustrating to NOT be able to get Google Assistant working. My Sonos account is fine, speaker is there but I either come in to this endless loop between both Sonos and GA app or I get the message from the GA app that I need to add my speaker to my Sonos account to add this skill. Tried everything and looking in the history here in the community it seems this issue is still there and very persistent. I live in the Netherlands

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Waar is support?????
Misschien moet ik maar eens een helpdesk bellen als deze al bestaat....
Please fix the endless loop issue. I still have it. Bought the Sonos Move but it is so frustrating to NOT be able to get Google Assistant working. My Sonos account is fine, speaker is there but I either come in to this endless loop between both Sonos and GA app or I get the message from the GA app that I need to add my speaker to my Sonos account to add this skill. Tried everything and looking in the history here in the community it seems this issue is still there and very persistent. I live in the Netherlands
Samme in Denmark