Question

Can't "broadcast" from Sonos One, under Google Assistant -- get "no other speakers" message

• 17 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Can't "broadcast" from Sonos One, under Google Assistant -- get "no other speakers on network" message.  I have multiple Google Home and Mini devices.  All CAN broacast.

7 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Markko12, Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. Thanks for bringing this up and we understand where you're coming from. Regarding your concern about the error message that you’re getting. I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report for us to investigate further what could be causing this issue. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue.  

Let us know how you get on with the advice above.

We're here to answer any further questions you have.

I tried this.  I was connected with agent Adrian D.  He was no help at all.  He seemed not to understand the Sonos/Google connection.  Please review the thread if you can.  The diagnostic confirmation number was 499876210.  Can YOU help?  Thanks.

Mark aka Markko12

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Markko12, thanks for the update. I appreciate you taking the time to submit the diagnostic report. I understand where you're coming from. Upon checking, it only shows a controller diagnostic. So I can't check the status of the whole Sonos system. I can suggest If you can do a sequential power cycle on your devices, so unplug first from the modem and router, and then the Sonos products after 1-2 minutes, try to plug it back in and let's check if it will regain connections. 

Simon,

Did as you suggested above.  No change.  Any other ideas?

M

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Markko12, thanks for the update. Regarding your concern, for further assistance, I'll ask you to kindly contact our phone support team for further assistance and more in-depth troubleshooting steps. They may check further settings and troubleshooting options to check on this issue. 

I contacted a phone rep, was cut off.  No call back.  Can I email the Sonos CEO?  How?

Userlevel 5
Badge +15

Hi @Markko12, thanks for the update. I apologize for what happened, I understand where you're coming from. I tried to verify and it was chat support who assisted you, You can try to call our phone support team for further assistance on this issue. You can click here to contact our support team and If you would like to email our Sonos CEO. I’m hoping for the best that this issue can be addressed promptly.

The Sonos Community is always here to help.