Assistant google

• 27 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge
  • Contributor I
  • 0 replies

Bonjour, 

Ca fait bientôt 6 mois que mon google assitant ne fonctionne plus sur mon enceinte move.

Lorsque je demande de la musique, elle me répond : Excusez moi, Move n'est pas accessible en ce moment.

J’ai tout réinitialiser, tout réinstaller, le problème est identique.

Es ce que quelqu’un peu m’aider svp ?

Merci !!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Badge +17

Hi @pit, welcome to the community.

I’m afraid my French is not as strong as it used to be, so I’m going to answer in English.

First, do non-playback commands work? (i.e. What’s the time? What is the weather?) If those don’t work then there’s likely a network related issue happening.

If those do work, I suggest doing a full removal and re-add of Google Assistant from Sonos.

1. Disable Voice Control In the Sonos App. From the Settings tab, tap System and select the Google Assistant enabled room in question.
  2. Scroll down, tap on Google Assistant and choose the option to remove the Google Assistant from this room.
  3. Go through the Google Assistant Setup in the Sonos app again. Be sure to log into the appropriate/correct Google account when you are prompted to do so.

If this fails, please get in touch with our customer care team who can perform some additional troubleshooting steps with you.