Welcome to Controllers & software

Talk about our Sonos Controller apps for mobile, and desktop apps.

SAVE THE CR100
Answered

Losing our two CR100s will be the most devastating thing to happen to our household. My ONE YEAR OLD can play his favourite music by just pushing the button over and over again. My 7 year old will no...

Don't Like the New App v5.0

Please please please make the previous version of the ipad app available. The new app is horrible...it is the classic error of form over functions, graphic designers with no human interface skill sets...

Support Windows 8 RT for Surface Tablet and Windows Phone 8 for Mobile Devices

This is not a full windows 8 platform but will work new surface tablet and Samsung and others plan to use this OS which is not fully windows 8 compatible. It would be very helpful if sonos would supp...

Please go back to the last app, the update sucks SO bad!

Is there any way to revert back to the last app before the recent update? This latest update is just plain stupid.

CR100 won't connect, but iPad, ZP80, ZP100 are connected and working a-ok!!

Everything used to work perfectly….Then it all stopped working…so, started by rebooting my router. I then hard-wired ZP80 and ZP100 via Ethernet to get them to connect.  SUCCESS! I can now contr...

Support Spotify Connect to allow users to use the Spotify app as the controller.

Spotify Connect was just announced and I was surprised that I didn't see Sonos in the list of companies that would provide support. Many Spotify users have been asking for a long time to be able to u...

Windows 10 Controller
Answered

Do you have plans to ship a Windows 10 Store app which can be used from multiple Windows devices (PC, Phone, Xbox) to control the Sonos experience? We are a Windows household and the desktop controll...

Restored - Spotify Outage on Sonos - December 26th 2014

Anyone Else have problems?

SONOS are you reading this? Please put the controller queue function back how it was!

I've downloaded version 6.4 of the app. What a mistake. To anyone who is about to do it, DON'T DO IT IF YOU LIKE YOUR QUEUE. Sonos please put it back how it was. This new app is so awful I am consid...

Make Sonos Software for the Computer a Player as well

I think it would be a great feature for the Sonos controller software for the computer to also be able to play music through the computer's speakers.

New Controller App

It looks like the new app is just around the corner judging by the announcement . Ive been part of the beta and, whilst there are some improvements i.e. universal search, I really feel like its becom...

Dead spots on CR200

Hi there, Since upgrading to 3.1 my cr200 has become unresponsive in certain parts of the scree. For example if i try and adjust the treble in the music equalisation screen I cant move the slider. If...

Sonos App for Windows Phone

Since microsoft has standardized the upcoming Windows Phone 7 release in the same fasion as Apple I really hope to see an app for those phones. has to be at least as good as the one for iPhon, iPod.

Don't Like the New "Mute" Button Function As a Pause Button

I just completed the newest update, and I don't like that the speaker will not resume at the same volume level after holding the volume button. You have effectively removed the "Mute" function. Here'...

Wishlist for Sonos Controller Improvements

So on the old ask forum wishlist items would get lost. Thought I would post a topic where people could vote their biggest wish for controller software improvements.

Sonos for Apple Watch

Hey guys, please tell me you are going to or have already started working on a control for Sonos from the apple watch, I use my iPhone or iPad all the time but a watch control would be awesome.

A linux controller is needed.

A linux controller for the Sonos system is really needed. A basic controller shouldn't be that hard to create, so even if the userbase is smaller then for Windows there shouldn't be a cost-reason to n...

Can't search radio or spotify with controller 4.2 - Spotify and Radio missing from search menu

Since upgrading to 4.2 controller I can only search music library - Spotify and radio do not appear in drop down menu. PC with old 4.1 controller still has this finction

Does Sonos work with OS X Yosemite?
Answered

Sonos cannot connect to my Music library. The error message reads that access has been denied, even though I know I have supplied the correct username and password. I suspect this is because I am now...

Restrict access to certain zones

There should be a way to restrict access to certain zones or allow control of certain zones from a specific controller. This is very important when you have children or have guests staying to stop ina...

Feature Request: Export and Import Sonos Playlists

Like many users, we use Sonos in two different houses. We have two NAS's of music that I'm planning on keeping synchronized with RSYNC. What doesn't sync or cant get exported are Sonos Playlists....

Request for feedback: Shuffle
Question

Hello. My name is Ben Smith and I head up Product Management for Experience, Software, and Developer Programs at Sonos. I wanted to get more feedback from you all on your expectations for Shuffling...

Volume limit feature
Answered

Add the ability to set a PIN protected volume limit per zone.

Bye bye Miss CR200...

So nobody's noticed that the CR200 has been withdrawn then? Or did I not notice everyone else noticing it?

A vote for a Chromebook player

The new Chromebook at $249 is going to be huge I think (who really knows!). I am close to buying them for my young teens but am hesitating because then they couldn't use them to control the Play:5 I...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings