Welcome to Controllers & software

Talk about our Sonos Controller apps for mobile, and desktop apps.

See what Source is playing on Windows Controller app?
Question

Greetings, Is there any way to tell what source the music is playing from on the Windows controller app? Specifically when the queue is not in use and it's playing from a spotify or pandora channel o...

Feature request: submit diagnostic and create ticket

In the app, if you submit a diagnostic report, it should ask you if you want to also create a support ticket. I usually do one after the other anyways.

Strange Update

My Sonos system runs at version 6.2 and recently I started the Desktop Controller to find it complaining that some components needed to be updated. I went over to "About My Sonos System" and found tha...

Play an album or a play list again manually
Question

Hello, Is there an easy way to manually play an album or a play list - I mean directly from the queue.

How to make informed update decisions and actual choices...

It seems like every time I go to use a Sonos controller on one of the many gadgets in my house, there is an update alert. It doesn't explain the purpose of the update, so I can't make an informed dec...

Easier acces to turn sub on or off in the app and times schemes for sub on/off.

I have just bought myself a Sonos Sub and am very impressed over the effect it has on the music in general and of course when watching Movies. However to evaluate the effect and to show the differen...

Sonos app cant connect to wifi

My Sonos app works great one day and then doesn’t work the following it is driving me crazy

Adding sub cuts low end from rear surrounds.

I have a play bar, sub and 2 play 5's for surround. My issue is that when playing music in full range on the surrounds the system cuts bass out of the surrounds when you add the sub and it actually so...

Settings get reset after update

Is it normal after an update to the Sonos app to have to reapply changes to your surrounds? I had set my surrounds to max and now after the update they were back in the middle of the setting between m...

Playing Large Library in Random

I really appreciate what the SONOS technology can do for me. Although, there is one thing that really gets to me. I have a very large iTunes library and when I try to play songs in random or play al...

iPhone Controller freezes
Question

The Sonos Controller for my iPhone X freezes up the instant it is opened. It might register a button press but 99% of the time it will completely freeze and eventually crash (restarts itself). Reope...

Showing song information on the Sonos Controller for PC

Any way to get the desktop controller to show more than the song names? Duration at a minimum, bit rate would be nice.

ios app is rubish

I find the ios app and the andriod app are rubish not logical. And definitly not user friendly the Sonos team dont seem to understand, my wife complains she cant use it to play music, please Sonos do...

Song Recognition when playing from Line-In

One feature that I think would be incredible is having song recognition (similar to Shazam) built into the controller when using Line-In. This would be particularly useful when listening to records. R...

Automatic playlist

Is Sonos likely to create an automatic and random playlist from the NAS? (as the iphone does from the music library) Sonos est-il susceptible de créer une playlist automatique et aléatoire depuis le N...

Setting a sleep timer: Functions for improvement.

Because we have it on a bedroom, we'll use the sleep timer every time: https://support.sonos.com/s/article/452?language=en_US My wife ordered a chance to remember the last timer, so Next time I put mu...

IMPROVEMENTS TO THE DESKTOP USER INTERFACE

Song Navigation: • Ability to skip through songs using keyboard shortcuts more intuitive or potential for keyboard mapping in menu • Larger UI and/or ability to scale the UI via CTRL+ buttons • Abilit...

How to ask a question
Question

I don't want to start a new topic, but I can't figure out where to type in my question-- my Sonos on my apple desktop is telling me to do an update (seems to tell me this all the time). but I want to...

Controll speakers using web-api
Answered

Hello I works on simple integration sonos to my system (web-service). I wondering that exist some sonos cloud web-api to direct controll particular speeker or group speekers using created user accou...

Your new Update System / Having to need Mobile App

Hello Since your new update system has been put in place it is causing alot of annoyance. Our system is set up on a desktop computer in a shop, as now we HAVE to have the mobile version of the app f...

Blank widget fix?

I may have discovered something interesting or I may be an idiot but you might want to try this on your Android controller and see if it makes any difference. I have a bunch of different Samsung table...

Preferences
Question

What, no "Preferences" listing under Manage? All I use Sono for is to play music from my hard drive. To get there, I have to click Music Library, then Folders, then the folder name. Next, I have to cl...

Sonos playing music but not discovered by the controller app
Question

Hello, I have a play 5 recently purchased. I’ve managed to connect to wireless and play music however after a preriod of time (inactivity) the controller app (iPhone/iPad) stop finding the speaker. H...

Linux Support
Answered

Hello, When can we expect a native Linux controller?

Connect with Onkyo
Answered

When I first set up my connect with my Sonos ready Onkyo receiver, the Sonos app would switch the inputs on the Onkyo when I selected music to play. Now it will not switch. I have to manually do it wi...

Badges

View all "Badges"

Top liked

What's going on?

Topics
Replies
Members

Recently online

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings