Answered

zxz in my account, what is it???

icon

Best answer by Keith N 12 April 2019, 17:33

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
I think you'll have to provide more detail of your problem if you want assistance, as it doesn't really make sense as-is.
It appeared on my account too. See attached image
It appeared on my account too. See attached image
You sure that you don't belong here?
yes same problem and my speakers got problems
yes same problem and my speakers got problems
You and Seawall have landed on the wrong community (click on the underlined 'here' above).
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Hi there, smarcoch and Seawall. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The team is aware of this and actively taking a look at this. I will update this topic once we have more information available.

Thanks again!
look here
look here
Are you beta tester?
no no
ZXZ is nothing to worry about. It is a placeholder indicating an incomplete translation from English into a (specific) foreign language.
I’m from Italy, I agree; in Italian this don’t make seems not dangerous.
How can i remove it from my Sonos app?
How can i remove it from my Sonos app?
It will remove itself once the translation is complete.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
ZXZ is nothing to worry about. It is a placeholder indicating an incomplete translation from English into a (specific) foreign language. Says who? It triggers alarm bells for me, I'll wait for Sonos staff to tell me it's safe to login, until then it's a security risk.
Says who? It triggers alarm bells for me, I'll wait for Sonos staff to tell me it's safe to login, until then it's a security risk.
Says me. I suppose your Sonos app is partly in Dutch and partly in English, with the English segment labelled ZXZ.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Oh sorry Smilja, just read my post again, could have replied a little bit nicer 🙂 . I think you're conclusion is absolutely right, but I want Sonos either to fix it, or at least to explain to it's users what's wrong. Filling in user/pass in a messed up interface is never a good idea...
Sonos has already acknowledged the glitch, see "Best Answer" by a Sonos Employee. You can trust me, since I'm living in Austria, I came across several ZXZ in the past.
I have the exact same problem and its really anoying. I cant add my new play1 speaker because of this. Hope you fix it soon.
Cant make any changes to the sonos system at the moment.
I fixed the problem for myself. I had to transfer my sonos account again to my e-mail account in the Sonos mobilephone app and then reconnect to my Sonossystem .
I fixed the problem for myself. I had to transfer my sonos account again to my e-mail account in the Sonos mobilephone app and then reconnect to my Sonossystem .
There is nothing to be fixed, it is not hazardous to tap "Sign inZXZ" and enter the account settings. 😃
Smilja: Well you see there was something to fix for me as I couldnt make any changes because I couldnt log in to ZXZ so stop being such a smart ass. 😉
I suggest people cool it. As already noted, the 'ZXZ' is simply a placeholder to flag that a text string needs to be translated before product release. It shouldn't have escaped into the wild.