Answered

you tube music

I downloaded above app to my IPad.  Went to Browse/clicked on YouTubeMusic.  Screen shows up says no selections are available.  

How do I add a selection to you tube music part of the Sonos App? 

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 9 May 2022, 01:47

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

Do you have a free YouTube Music account or a premium account? If you only have the free account, you need to upload your music to your YouTube Music library. See the link posted by @Ken_Griffiths for instructions.

Whilst this question does not appear to be related to Sonos, I understand you will only be able to ‘browse’ your own music library (if that’s what you are referring to here🤔?) after you have uploaded your tracks to it.

See this YTM link:

https://support.google.com/youtubemusic/answer/9716522

Was typing question too fast.  I have Sonos in my home.  I added you tube music choice to the list of apps one can use w the Sonos app.   In addition to the you tube music I have Amazon music and several other apps where I can Open the Sonos app and search for music and the app goes to one or more of the other apps and finds a song and I play It.  I browse Amazon music for whichever song it comes up.  Issue is when in the Sonos app and want to search for a song in yt music it says no selections are available.    Hope this clears up my original question.