Answered

won't move to next song in music library

• 13 March 2021
  • 1 reply

When playing an album from my music library, sometimes it doesn't move to next song. The 3 bars next to the song still move up and down to indicate that it is playing, but the song has ended and the timer is on 0.00. If I  manually select another song, then the app will still show the original song.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 13 March 2021, 17:21

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Those three bars aren’t a great indicator of actual streaming, unfortunately, so I’d be looking at some sort of potential wifi interference which may be causing your speakers to drop off, and then at some point rejoin your network. The ‘update’ to the controller’s screen comes from the speakers, which are actually the device playing the music. If the speakers aren’t connected to your router at all times, they can fail to send the ‘this is the new song’ information to the controller. Frankly, the same applies to the device you’re running the controller on. If it’s not on the same subnet / WiFi as the speakers are, due to say a mesh connection, or a extender connection, the speakers might be temporarily able to send that update to the controller so it can display to you.