Wish List - Apple Widgets, Volume, Now Playing

• 18 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Now that Apple allows users to add widgets in the lock screen of iphone and ipads, I would would like to be able to have a Sonos Widget.  One of the reasons that i have stayed with Sonos 1 and a Sonos Bridge is that I still prefer my CR200 controller and to have a dedicated remote control.   I find that having to get my phone, put the password in then open the app is very fiddly and I much prefer a the remote.   As a compromise if I could access the Sonos app via a widget from the lock screen would be someway towards a compromise.  Ideally I would love to see Sonos with built in controls and a small display to control its own or other speakers in the system.   

A widget has to be the lowest cost and viable option,  The widget could be access to the volume or what’s playing and then open the Sonos app.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @David16DA 

Thank you - I've marked this thread as a feature request and it will be seen by the relevant teams for consideration. Keep the ideas coming!