Answered

Window re-size problems Sonos Controller Windows 10

• 23 November 2015
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21
The controller works fine full screen but when changing the windows size it does not resize all the elements. Sometimes a minimise and restore sorts it but not others. This has been an issue with v5 and 6. No other apps corrupt like this.
icon

Best answer by bockersjv 7 April 2017, 11:26

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Sounds like a video driver problem to me. Can you post a screenshot? What video card are you using?
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
It's a Microsoft Surface 3 with Intel HD Graphics with latest drivers from Intel. The Sonos is the only program it has happened on so far. I can live with it but annoying all the same.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Phonos is great on my Lumia 1020 🙂
Userlevel 1
Badge
I have the same issue on my Surface 3. After resizing the Sonos window the buttons/options etc. within the window don't resize accordingly until you move the cursor over them. Trying various Windows compatibility settings didn't help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +21
Just to update this thread. The issue no longer appears on Surface 3 after last years big Windows 10 release and new intel graphics drivers. I suspect this was a graphics rather than Sonos issue all along.