Question

Widget Problem

• 20 December 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. I have 2 widgets on a home screen. I've had my Sonos system for several years and the widgets would never disconnect from the app. But in the last 8 to 10 months or so the widgets are continuously disconnecting. I don't understand why?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Next time it happens send in a diagnostic and post the number here so Sonod Staff can check to see if they can see the issue. Several of us are reporting similar problems.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
I'm trying to submit a diagnostic report but it keeps bombing out telling me to try again.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
This is what I get.

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Based on the signal strength showing up on your phone, I think that this might be the reason you're having trouble. To start with, I'd suggest rebooting your router and checking the wireless channel.

If you're still having issues, I'd recommend that you give us a call and have a technician take a look at the system with you.
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Mo, signal strength is not the issue. I bought a 3rd party Sonos widget app years ago and it always is connected. Plus, like I said thus us a relatively new problem. My wifi has stayed the same for years and widget connections have been consistent until recently. This issue is relatively new.