Question

Where is Apple Music's "Smart Playlists" ?

• 31 December 2016
  • 10 replies

I've just started using Sonos and have connected it to Apple Music where I have several "Smart Playlists". These does however not appear in any of the Sonos applications/apps. Why not and when will it be fixed ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

I've having the same problem. Odd this is that this worked previously.. Must have been related to some update at Sonos or Apple. Given that this worked before, I'm hoping someone realizes the problem and fixes it. My entire library uses Smart Playlists so I definitely hope it gets fixed soon,
I'm having the same problem. Odd thing is that this worked previously.. Must have been related to some update at Sonos or Apple. Given that this worked before, I'm hoping someone realizes the problem and fixes it. My entire library uses Smart Playlists so I definitely hope it gets fixed soon,
I've just started using Sonos and have connected it to Apple Music where I have several "Smart Playlists". These does however not appear in any of the Sonos applications/apps. Why not and when will it be fixed ?

Shouldn't you be asking Apple? It's their integration.
[quote=chicks]
Shouldn't you be asking Apple? It's their integration.

Sigh Sonos reps post on here that it is a collaboration between sonos and the music provider. Makes sense to ask here so the sonos reps are aware for when they collaborate.
Hmmm. So, if a feature is missing from, say, the allrecipes skill on my Echo, i should complain to Amazon? I dont think so... Apple decides which features are available on their Sonos integration, go tell them.
The "collaboration" consists of Sonos developing the API, then Apple developing their integration via the API, then both doing the testing. Playlists functions are obviously already developed into the API, so . . .
Is this your opinion phrased fact or are you involved in the process as an employee of Sonos or apple?
Is this your opinion phrased fact or are you involved in the process as an employee of Sonos or apple?

Here's the full documentation. Feel free to read it yourself. ..

http://musicpartners.sonos.com/?q=docs

Here's the full documentation. Feel free to read it yourself. ..

http://musicpartners.sonos.com/?q=docs

😃