Question

What are the updates in 7.2.1?

• 28 May 2017
  • 6 replies

I was prompted to upgrade to 7.2.1 but i do not see the release notes. Please list what the updates are.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

To be more specific, what issues do the updates address?
Double-dot releases are usually minor bug fixes.
When the Windows version of the Sonos client prompts to install the update it states "This update fixes a critical issue". I think it is reasonable to state somewhere what the issue was.
As reported elsewhere, 7.2.1 is a minor fix to just the play base; those that don't have it will not get any upgrade from 7.2 prompt.
'As reported elsewhere, 7.2.1 is a minor fix to just the play base; those that don't have it will not get any upgrade from 7.2 prompt.

I have exactly the same query and I do not see how 'a minor fix' answers the other poster's questions about 'critical fix'. It's either minor or critical. It's my PC- what is Sonos doing to it please?
Userlevel 6
Badge +3
Really? They are trying to keep your gear up to date. Even time there is a update on your phone or computer Sonos has to keep up. Do you question every time Apple does an update?