Answered

View disliked song?

I was listening to LiveXLive on Sonos and unwittingly clicked the dislike 🛇 icon (as shown in the screenshot below) even though I liked the song.  The station immediately began playing another song.  How can I see what the initial song was?  And how can I reverse my vote from dislike to like for that initial song?

For that matter can I see all the songs I have liked (or “hearted”)?

Regards,

Roel

icon

Best answer by zylstra 29 May 2022, 00:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

If you sign into your livexlive account online and perhaps check there, I assume they may show up in favourites, but if no answers are found, you can apparently contact/ask their Support via the link below:

https://support.liveone.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Where can I find the dislike button? I don’t think I’ve ever come across it before. 

Where can I find the dislike button? I don’t think I’ve ever come across it before. 

It’s on the ‘now playing’ screen, see the image in the first post above.

If you sign into your livexlive account online and perhaps check there...

Thanks, Ken.  I contacted LiveOne support (LiveOne being the company that provides the LiveXLive service) and they told me I could find the disliked song list in the My Station Ratings at the bottom of the Station’s page in the LiveOne app.  ...And true enough, it looked like the list I would be looking for, except that they were no songs in the list.  I checked that the feature was working as I thought it should, within the LiveOne app, but it appears that Sonos does not relay that info correctly to LiveOne (either that or LiveOne does not display it).

I could tell I was logged into the correct LiveOne account since the station appeared as the latest one played, among other familiar stations.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

It’s on the ‘now playing’ screen, see the image in the first post above.

Yea I don’t see it. Is in in beta or a particular music service?

Yea I don’t see it. Is in in beta or a particular music service?

It’s part of the LivexLive service within the App.