Question

Use Spotify Station as Alarm

• 15 February 2017
  • 2 replies

Badge
I'm wondering how to use a Spotify Station as a source for an alarm. When I create a station in Spotify, e.g. an Artist Radio station, I can see it in my Sonos favourites, but I can't see my Sonos favourites as a source for the alarm.

I'm sure this has been possible to do as I currently have an alarm set up in another room that's playing an artist radio station - but now I can't work out how to do it again.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Same question. You can do it through Pandora, but only Spotify playlists are shown, not radio stations. So annoying.
Check out the app Macronos. Not only can you save Sonos (Spotify) shortcuts, you can also setup Macronos alarms to use Sonos Favorites (Spotify Radio). I just now tried it and it works perfectly. Macronos does much more, I just bought it so I still need to learn what all it can do. It's already worth the $4 price tag.