Update to Ver 14.12

• 7 August 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

I still find previous version was the best as current sound feel low ( Lack of sound stage ) and insufficent of volume. It require high volume to meet with previous version. Anyone have such feeling, I hope SONOS can reconsider ver updates as previous dialogue is much clearer too.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @StevenFang 

Thanks for your post!

You may have missed the main threads on this topic:

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @StevenFang 

Thanks for your post!

You may have missed the main threads on this topic:

What is this “Sonos patch 14.12”? It’s not the new fix or update for 14.12

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Because it’s awful.

They are one and the same. Note that a Sonos rep did not title the second thread. When there is a ‘patch’ it will be some sort of numerical advance, Sonos has never, in the past, released a new version of the software without bumping the version number. 

Can Sonos put an update so you can adjust the volume level of Arc just in the same way you can currently  do with the Sub & Sonos Ones (surrounds),  when all three are linked in a home theatre set up. 

Also it would be very useful if in a future firmware update if Sonos can add to the existing EQ treble and bass and additional mid range level adjustment. i.e. User adjustable treble, bass and  mid range too! This would really help those want to tweak vocals and mid range in music and movies like they do with bass & treble. It would be  particularly useful for  soundbars, but also would be nice for other speaker too.