Answered

Update 13.3.2

• 13 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
  • Avid Contributor III
  • 80 replies

I woke up this morning to an app update, which also updated the speakers.  The update shows 13.3.2 however only the Arc, Beam and Amp updated their version, the rest of my speakers stayed on 13.3.  Assuming this is an update to the HT setups, I am curious if any of you have noticed this update bringing more than bug fixes.

icon

Best answer by GuitarSuperstar 13 October 2021, 17:30

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7

As far as I know, there are no major updates with 13.3.2 other than “bug fixes and improved performance”. If there was a major update, it would be listed here on the S2 release notes:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/3521?language=en_US

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Was hoping for iphone 13 truplay support for my beam gen 2, still not been able to truplay as we have all upgraded phones in our house

Userlevel 7

Was hoping for iphone 13 truplay support for my beam gen 2, still not been able to truplay as we have all upgraded phones in our house

It has only been about 2.5 weeks since the iPhone 13 was released. It took Sonos a little over a month to add Trueplay support for the iPhone 12.