Question

"Unable to play '......' - the connection to Apple Music was lost"

• 26 November 2016
  • 5 replies

Partway through each song, the above message comes up on the phone and it fades into the next song on the album.

Apple Music problem (no problem with Pandora or Amazon)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Partway through each song, the above message comes up on the phone and it fades into the next song on the album.

Apple Music problem (no problem with Pandora or Amazon)

Hi Deanfurb,

I'd like to take a look at a diagnostic report from your system. Please send in a report and reply with the confirmation number,
I've the same issue. It all started recently. Diagnostic report confirmation is 6999029
Deanfurb trying restarting your modem / router as it resolved the issue for me. I think it is due to slow internet which is skipping and unable to connect to Apple Music. Hope this helps you as well.
Same issue... 7016752
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
Same issue... 7016752

Hi, Owen. Welcome to the community. Your router is on a very busy channel. Please log into it, change the channel to 1 or 6, then reboot your speaker. If one doesn't help, try the other. Let us know how this goes. Thanks.