Question

Unable to play music in multiple rooms

• 4 August 2017
  • 1 reply

I am not able to play same music in multiple rooms. I am not getting option to select rooms in the app. Tick boxes and select all buttons for rooms are missing. App version is latest i.e.7.3.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

I think what you're saying is that all rooms aren't showing up in the controller app? Or are you saying that you can play music to any speaker individually, but when you attempt to group them, some don't appear?

If it's the latter, I'd suggest a reboot of the device the controller is on, and then submit a system diagnostic, and post the number here, for the folks at Sonos to look at within 10 minutes of the issue occurring.

If it's the former, though, I'd suggest unplugging all of your Sonos devices from power, then rebooting your router, and finally plugging back in each speaker, waiting enough time for it to get fully "up" before moving to the next one.

If I've misinterpreted your request, please be a bit more specific?