Question

unable to play artist top tracks

• 19 October 2020
  • 3 replies

I have recently been unable to add/play an artist's top tracks list.  I have always been able to play or shuffle play the top tracks just like an album.  What happened?  Was this an intentional change in a recent update? Thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

About a month ago I started experiencing the same issue. It will let me play an entire album but only the first song in TOP TRACKS.

I use Tidal for music service.

I play through an iPhone.

Have you figured anything out on the issue?  Thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Sonos support over 60 music services, chances are very good that whichever service you are using has changed how they display top tracks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @jcreuter, thank you for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Sonos community. I appreciate you for bringing this concern to us. Let me help you and figure out what's happening.

I'd like to ask some questions to isolate the issue so we can create a path towards resolution.

1. Do you experience the issue on a specific music service or on other music services?
2. Is removing and re-adding the music services helped?
3. Have you tried using another mobile controller? Did you encounter the same?
4. Are you using an iOS or Android device? What's the software version?

Please try to submit a diagnostic to check further on your concern and find out what’s going on.

If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

The Sonos Community is always here to help.